Monday, September 2, 2013

Super Soap

Dove is my all time fav soap because not only is it something I have used all my life it really makes me feel awesome. 

Well I have tried many different soaps in the past 2 years.  I have a PJ issue that has had me just trying out mostly all natural items. The issue with some all natural soaps is that they strip everything from your body. Well I have heard some good things about Dr Bronner's and I did get a chance to use the Lavender one. Lavender is so soothing. I of course was watching YouTube looked at the benefits plus reviews for the peppermint one. This stuff is no joke. It has a tingling sensation that no other soap I have tried gives you.  This just might be a new staple along with the dove.

This product can be purchased at Target and many other stores that sale natural beauty products. If you want to try it out I suggest go to Target and get a sample of it.  

You will love it!

No comments: