Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Just The Two of Us

For a very long time it was just me. Being a only child I enjoyed my own company. My imagination ran wild and I could do or be anyone I wanted.

Then through friendships I was no longer an only. I had the opportunity to share my world was pretty cool. I have gained an extended family through my friends. 

Now I have the pleasure to be with my BFF on this journey called life. We are at the hip. Sometimes that can be a pain but we wouldnt have it any other way. He is my homie.

Tomorrow our son will join the clan which will once again make a adjustment in our loves and take me farther away from lonely. We are both nervous, excited and more. Life will never be the same but the adventure is well worth it.

Tonight its just the two of us but tomorrow a whole new world will begin.

No comments: