Sunday, September 1, 2013

Dinner Fun

For awhile it has been 2 of us but as the family grows it is important for me to find new meal ideas so that neither me or my husband are cooking everyday.  Cooking daily can just be too draining. So tonight I made a twist on something he likes to cook for dinner. He makes smothered chicken/pork w cream of mushroom soup. It always taste so great. Well with the crazy schedule he has and waiting for DJ to come I thought I would cook his dish for him.

So to YouTube I went.  Yes I go to YouTube before food Network, recipe.com or anything like that. So my twist to the recipe was rice.  I love rice but I don't make it often. With this one pot dish I couldn't resist adding rice to help make a complete meal that will last at least 2 days.  I have nothing against leftovers.  Here it is.  It looks and taste just like I wanted.  Yum!

Day one check. #changeitupseptember


No comments: