Sunday, September 1, 2013

September is Change It Up Month

I am on YouTube a lot.  I seem to enjoy the natural hair blogs, month favorites and videos that give me new insights on recipes to make for my family.  Then at times I watch videos on challenges or ideas to improve your life. 

Knowing that my life is about to change forever soon I was thinking that I would make a stand for the things I want to incorporate in my life to make things even more fun.  For example, my son is coming so I want to create the list of things that we as parents want to demonstrate for him so that he is exposed to diversity in the world.  I kinda started the list but I like just coming up with projects to do. I guess that is my creativity.

I came across this YouTube video today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls0PY_EXKeA that talks about the Theme #changeitupseptember. I think this is so cool because sometimes we make a decision to create change and then we also have changes forced on us.  

So as my life is evolving change is coming everyday in my adventures and this theme is going to rock.  

If you want join me for the fun of #changeitupseptember

No comments: