Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Card Overload

In a search for as many deals as possible I have created thousands of store reward accounts (all that include getting a card), coupon emails and much more.  At first the idea of finding a deal in my everyday life no matter what I was doing or where I was seemed like a great idea.  Well now I am in overload.  I don't want to carry around all these cards with me and I cannot remember them all. Then to take each number and put it on my phone is another headache.  I don't want all that info on my phone.  Even the phone number is a problem because as I have moved I did not take the time to update my profile information.

What should I do?

Once again my search for solutions in life lead me to a great app and website that can really make a difference with this problem.

One solution is Key Ring Thing (keyringthing.com). With this website you can take 6 reward cards or membership cards that you use often then have all the barcode information placed on one card that you can carry.  Awesome idea! That alone would save me time and keep me from looking insane in the store when I want a deal but don't have my card.

Another idea is the app Key Ring (keyringapp.com) that is available for iphone/android. Just take your card and scan the barcode. After that you will have a list of all your cards in one area of your phone. I don't know anyone that goes out without their phone so you will always have access to your accounts. ( I did not notice a limit but if you see one let me know)

These two solutions are about to change my life plus keep me savvy.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: