Saturday, February 17, 2018

These boobs

So here we go. I'm excited about the day and having some time to hit the mall alone. Finally ready to try out the bra shop near my home in hopes of getting something new and cute. The granny bra is old news. Since I am done breastfeeding time for mama to spoil herself.
After seeing the sleet I almost called my fin off but I was encouraged to take the time I had to do something for me. Yay to any form of #selfcare. So I walk in the store and felt my anxiety shrink. I was here to do something I was putting off. I was greeted, then told her I needed to be fitted. She walked me back to the dressing room. Her question were: Have you been here before? No! What size did I already wear? I really am not sure. She told me to take my shirt off and let her know when I was ready. I dressed light so that didn't take long. She walked in and hugged me measure. Long pause.
You wear... Now you know i am not sharing my size. Let's just say I didn't walk out with a new fitting bra. She instead gave me a list of bra shops to go to that might have my size. WTH. As I walked out she said let me know how it goes. Ok yea sure.
Disclaimer. I am adding this from my phone so yes some punctuation is not included but you get the point.
I'm home disappointed. The great experience I thought I would have w a new bra at the end of the day didn't happen. So this is why I don't like bra shops. People don't like going to the doctors and I don't like having to deal w these boobs. I didn't ask for them but plenty people do  i think they are crazy. The struggle is beyond real.
I hope I come up with a new plan soon. Until then I will keep tucking these boobs away.

No comments: