Monday, February 26, 2018

Live This Life

It is not long but my bucket list is becoming more important to me as I get older. I see so many people leaving this life and having regrets. I really don't want to live scared. I want to get over my fears and just make awesome memories. My memories keep me company during the bad times. 

Here is a glimpse of my list
  • Go to London
  • Go to California
  • Ride in a helicopter
  • Publish a e-book
  • Host a family fun dayA
  • Host a retreat
  • All inclusive vacation
  • Colon Cleanse
  • Complete a 5k
  • Wear a bikini
  • Get Certification
  • Debt Free
  • Own home
  • Minimalist
  • Multiple Family Vacation
  • Road-trip with kids
  • Play paintball
  • Donate time at a shelter
  • Learn to swim
  • Design a t-shirt
  • Attend a wine festival
  • Have a foundation or some legacy created for my mom
I am sure it is more but these things mean the most to me right now. Do you have a bucket list? Share some with me. 

I look forward to it. 

No comments: