Friday, February 16, 2018

Missing you.....

I look in the mirror and see you. I take pictures and I see you. People see me, and I scare them because we were twins. I have rough days and I remember your kind words. At the end of it all you were mine no matter what. You always told me we are all we have. When you made moves I was right beside you. Now I didn’t always want to be doing stuff, but you exposed me to so much. I am able to see so much. I really want you to be here to yell at me, see your grandchildren and spoil all of us. No really, I just want to go back to being cuddled up watching movies together. I see our last moments together like it was yesterday. You just wanted to be here with me, but God had other plans. You ran your race.

I love you. I pray I make you proud. This life is so hard, but I am doing my best. I am just me at the end of the day. Trying my best to accomplish something awesome.

In the meantime, I will keep talking to you and hearing your comments about. Taking photos of us like you are watching. You are here though right. Watching us grow.

Love you more than I probably ever told you. 



No comments: