Friday, April 25, 2014

When Is The End

So....
I get asked a lot "How long do you plan on breastfeeding? "

The answer I pop out with is when my son gets teeth. Then I say when its summer time because who wants to leak in the heat. Truth is I havent leaked in forever. Another thought since I have been told you dont feel the teeth is to give him until he turns 1. At the end of it all I really don't know.

For a week my supply was very low. I did a business trip and then my body rebelled. He seemed to be getting enough when he fed but when I pumped barely anything came out. Yes I cried. I started trying all these different things to get my supply back because I want to decide to end the breastfeeding.  It's back now so I can be in harmony again.

When did you stop breastfeeding?  My answer is I will feed until it is not possible.  I know another bad answer.

Chime in.

No comments: