Friday, April 4, 2014

The Realness

I am sure that I am not the first and I won't be the last wife/mother to be overwhelmed in life. I at times take a moment to think what if everything I do just stopped. I mean even cutting back in my life I still feel crazy busy. Does anyone else feel this way?

I took two days off of work thinking that I would sleep and relax. Yeah!!! Only I find a way to still be busy on my days off. The car needed a oil change, the baby needed to make it to daycare, the house needed love, I had calls to make, items to return to the store oh and did I mention the house needs love. How do you get life to stop when you feel like every moment needs to be filled with things that matter. Yes I have always had this problem of being still. I am the true busy body. Even when I am still I feel like I should be doing something. My husband allowed me to take a nap and when I woke up I was upset because 45 minutes of being productive had passed. I need help! I need prayer! I need to relax!

So I am still on the quest to find my rest or the balance my life needs so I don't feel insane most days. I just wanted to jot this down since it is constantly on my mind. The realness is I feel crazy all the time in the mist of my accomplishments.

Have a great Friday!

No comments: