Monday, October 1, 2012

Planner Plan CARLA

Yes I have planned a lot of different events and it would make sense that I would plan the wedding of my dreams. It hasn't happened that way. I just picked out jewelry ha. Right no location, no dress, nothing has been signed and dated. I can say that counseling has been a blessing for us to learn more about ourselves and one another. This whole event has been very depressing though. I have worked on being happy about it but each time I get geared up something else happens. I keep wondering why me and why now but that is life. Right! This will pass. Right! I am still waiting for the pass part.

So today it starts. I have to gear up and get things moving before he gets me. I have to focus on all the good that has and is coming based on this union. One major thing is our growth in God. We are still working it out but we can feel God blessing us each day.

I figure if I post my checklist to you then I will surely be accountable.

  • Location by October 25th (I will have some long days and sleepless nights but it will get done) 
  • Date!!!!!!!!! (April 2013?) 
  • Invitations In the mist of all this DRESS. (don't beat me for being Plain Jane....) 
  • The Party (bridal parties are so much fun) 
  • Engagement Party (it is possible to happen November 2012 TBD) 
  • Showers and Such (so glad that is one thing I can give to others)
  • More


If I can knock this out I will feel better, eat better and smile more.

Thanks again to everyone that has given us your love and support. We feel it and appreciate it.

Now Let's Get Married!

1 comment:

onecindyone! said...

I'm so happy for y'all!! Trust God for everything and if you need help Lady, I'm here. :o). No stress allowed!!!