Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Movie Rating 3 day weekend

These chick flicks had me all messed up this weekend but I did enjoy them.

"The Vow" - So sweet and sad to loose your memory and not have any glimpse of being in love with your husband.  I cried.

"One Day" - The meeting once a year at the same date is pretty cool.  I might steal that to do with my girlfriends. Too bad happiness doesn't last forever. I cried

"Steel Magnolia" - I missed the first viewing cause I was sleep but I caught the 1:00 am one.  I kinda like the original better but I enjoyed the laughs this version gave me.  They added new pieces in that were very sweet.  Of course I cried cause who didn't.

The one thing that each of these movies share is that you have to live your life to the fullest.  We do not know our hour so why put off today if you don't know the future.  I hope you are laughing, dancing and enjoying all that this life has to offer. We only live one.

Enjoy!

No comments: