Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Place - Music

What is one of the best ways to release stress and unwind?

What can take you to another place?

Most times a song or a particular artist can help you escape all the drama of the world.

Currently I have a few artist that really lift me no matter what. This includes:
India Aire
Jill Scott
Kem
Luther Vandross
Michael Jackson
John Mayer
Norah Jones
John Legend

It is something about the lyrics that make me feel they understand and want me to smile. I don't know what your favorite artist or song is but take a moment out of your day to enjoy whatever that is. You deserve it!

1 comment:

L. Denise said...

You know how I feel about my music... if it weren't for IMEEM & my Zune, idk how I'd make it thru the day!

Along w/some of your selections, here's my "feel good" tunes list:

*Michael Jackson
*Jackson 5/The Jacksons
*Janet Jackson (When I Think of You' does it for me)
*Kindred the Family Soul (can't wait to see them tomorrow!)
*Faith Evans
*Jon B (where IS he, anyways?!)
*Biggie
*UGK
*The O'Jays
*The Whispers
*LTD/Jefferey Osbourne
*Gerald LeVert

I have plenty more, but that's the tip of the iceburg.