Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wednesday Wisdom - Experience Election 08

I had the great pleasure of working the polls yesterday because I really wanted to make sure that at least in my area votes were processed correctly and things got done.

People were outside before we even got there at 5am. For most of the morning until about 11am the line was wrapped around the building.

At 5pm I announced that Obama would be president just because you could see that his supporters came out. McCain poll watchers didn't even show up at all. Another indication to me.

It was a experience that I will never forget.

I didn't make it to a party but I was overjoyed that we all came together to make Barack Obama President-Elect.

What was your experience?

What do we do next to support our new president?

No comments: