Saturday, November 8, 2008

Closing out 26

Leaving my 26 is unlike leaving any other year. I am sitting here recapping the good, bad, and amazing parts of my life. I have done so much and grown in ways that I didn't think I could. It is still amazing to me that a year has passed and I am still standing.

Lessons learned in 26:
You have to be a grown up because no one will take care of my business.Sometimes we have to let people go in order for them to see how much a value you are.
It is important to have order so that you can continue to move forward.
When you sit still you can learn even more than when you speak.
People care about their passions more than yours.
Do unto others as you would have things done to or for you is a foolish statement.
When you allow those around you to change who you are, you loose not them.
Finding your destiny is truly a blessing.
Doing things for yourself is one of the biggest rewards you can do for yourself.
You cannot allow other people emotions or feelings effect how you live.
You can conquer the world for yourself better than you can for others.

After much observation i know what I want to take into 27. I may loose more so called friends but I deserve happiness no matter what has to happen for me to achieve it. For 26 years I have cared for others and been used/abused so since my spirit is tired change has come.

I want to do more such as:
Finish, have edited and publish my mini story Jitters.
Write and maybe complete my book Striving for Something More.
Put quality time into my business consulting firm.
Work on either a certification or degree (maybe both).
Act like I know and change my eating habits so I can continue to take over the world.
Stay as organized as I canBe the me in my dreams.
Really pursue my writing career because it is my blessing and I love it.
Pick 3 social groups to be active inPlan my calendar to include what I need to do instead of just supporting others.
Make all my partnerships work and continue to be tracked.
Either be with or without my destiny,
Grow my spirit and cherish what I am.
Spend time with family and friends.
Travel to new exciting places (I have my passport).

Live my life!

See u in 27!

No comments: