Friday, July 4, 2014

Open To Life

I know that the saying be careful what you ask for is more than true. I have asked for many experiences in my life and when the opportunity presented itself I was right there. Not saying I was ready but I went along with it.

For example I got a email that I could go to Bermuda for FREE. Of course I was excited and then I had to get logical. What was going on at home and work? Well it turned out nothing major that needed my attention. I signed up and rolled out. It was an amazing experience. I do wish the weather was warmer but I saw and did all I could while I was there. 

I know its God that creates these miracles for me. I couldnt make this stuff up but so glad he paves a way for me to have many eye opening experiences. 

Now I'm in a position that I asked for. It is totally different than I thought. It is not all glamour and plenty of long hours plus I have to be selective about my conversations. I wouldn't change it. It is and will open doors for me to be better while providing for my family.

So on this day I am just thankful for being open and available to change and opportunities.  They are really what life is all about.

No comments: