Friday, June 28, 2013

31

I am at 31 weeks and 31 years of age.  It is a funny thing that I wanted to celebrate this time because of the double numbers.  So I geared myself up to get a lot done plus reflect on this time.  Well I went ahead and did more than reflect.  Actually I wore us out.  The baby and daddy have told me to sit down and I have had no choice.  Mommy is exhausted.  I had to lay, rest then nap and I am still exhausted.  Another part of me is preparing for the reality that the time will come for the baby to be here.  I rush in my life and brain to prepare for him understanding that sometimes you can't prepare for everything.  I am struggling with all of that.  I want to be super me like I use to be but I can't.  I want to do it all but I have to cave in and allow others to help even if it is on their own time.  We don't need to be stressed so I will attempt to keep my life laid back but accomplished.  That is the ultimate goal.  No stress on my DJ.

At 31 and 31 weeks I look in the mirror to see all the accomplishments, changes and goals I have in life.  Things will continue to happen one way or the other because I am Make It Happen Carla.  All things are possible because God continues to bless and show me the way to his destiny for my life.  I want it all, I want more but I am at peace with where I stand today.

Peace and Blessings.

No comments: