Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Reflection

This has been a year of adventure. So many things that I have never experienced came up this year that has helped me grow and learn. Other events caused some tears but everyday cannot be full of sunshine. I am just thankful that I made it this far. As I close out this year I think back and look forward to the even better time I will have in 2012.

While doing some research on a new project for me I came across this nice reflection piece I thought I would share with you. The Simple Mom blog has a nice reflection sheet that I will be filling out today. It really does make you think so if you plan on doing it please be somewhere quiet. Here is the link http://simplemom.net/

Last but not least even though I didn't post much this year I appreciate you following my life. I know more is to come with the wedding, 30, and my career.

Enjoy today. Enjoy everyday

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Milady said...

Melanie here! I enjoyed this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog. MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com