Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday Wisdom - Being Still - The Outcome....

Ok so last year had so many ups and downs. I felt like I lost my direction and desire to really take charge of my life and organize things. Nothing was going as I hoped. I felt very alone and without hope.

A voice told me “be still.”

Now if me moving and working wasn’t getting me the things I wanted how in the world would be still help me push forward to the next level.

A voice told me “be still.”

Obviously it was worth a try to list and see what could take place. So I was still. For majority of December I took time to define myself, what my goals are, what I want to do, etc. I wasn’t stressed, I didn’t feel low, and things that I thought I lost were found.

Being still for me was a renewal of the things that got jumbled up in the things around me. Giving too much of myself had me drained.

So in the first official week of 2009 I have gotten back in the game of life and really am making strides towards what I really want.

Main things happening in 09 for me are:
Wedding coordinating – my company added this service October 2008
Completing my two books – (I know it is about time)
Purchasing my first home
Sponsoring workshops and events that promote women wellness
Enjoying every moment in life

What is happening with you?

No comments: