Thursday, December 11, 2008

Is it me?

I am a only child. Sometimes the only child comes out and I don't want to be bothered with other people. I learned a long time ago that being with just "me" is not a problem.

In the adult world though instead of just being the only child I have turned into the woman that shuts down. The one with a attitude. The person who does better off without anyone bothering her. Is that how I am seen?

I really feel like people get me confused. I can play and joke all day with the best of them but I am serious about my business. I am serious about what I produce and support.

Is that the reason people start acting brand new around me? Am I suppose to lower my leader characteristics because other people don't want to give 100%.

If that is the case then I guess I am guilty.

It is me and I am that:
strong
professional
serious
organized
"Power House" that you either want to be around or would rather hate on.

Hmmmmm

No comments: